Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tag From Aainaa

Hari ni kite update blog dgn tag dari mokcik kecik keding hok bercita-cita nak gemoks..kikikiki~

Instructions : Bold the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the fibs alone.

* 170 cm tall.
* I don't know what I want at the moment.
* I'm not happy, neither sad
* I hate my friends.
* I hate my life sometimes
* I hate my grades

* I can drive.
* I'm bored of driving

* I have white handbag

* I love dancing
* I go clubbing every week.
* Shopping is bullshit.
* I have a tattoo of a star.
* I got my navel pierced.
* I have friends that take drugs.
* 90% of my friends smoke.
* I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.
* I'm studying fashion.
* I have business running

* I hate cartoon.
* I hate someone from my past

* I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
* I buy CLEO every month

* My parents don't know about my blog.
* I have an iPod.
* I don't have faith in the current "one".
* My school mates know about my blog.

* I wanted to be a fashion designer.
* I love rock emo bands

* I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
* I'm a rebel.
* I don't believe in love.
* High school's filled with drama.
* My parents have faith in me.
* I've bought shoes this month.
* A blogger bitched about me before.
* I hate sports

* I heart Italian food.
* I hate meeting new people.
* I hate nail polish.
* The mother bear gives me hugs.
* People should start appreciating me.
* High school was the worst time of my life.
* I have red hair.
* One Utama is my second home.
* I'm a guy.
* I'm scared of my Biology result exam which I'm going to face someday tomorrow.
* I hate vacations.
* We'll last :)
* I believe in long distance relationships.
* I'm going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
* I've robbed an old lady.
* I'm starting to like applying make-up.
* I was a tomboy.
* At times I think I still am a tomboy.
* I love bitching about people behind their backs.
* I still have a best friend.
* I have a cat.
* I hate surprise parties.
* I hate planning parties.
* I'm hot :
* I'm a sinner.
* I've got a DS light.
* I have a Wii.
* I can't live without music.
* Video games are a waste of time.

* I miss the father bear.
* I love being in love.(T_T)
* I know how to cook

* I have 100% freedom.
* Boys are assholes.
* I hate math

* I'm happy with what I have.
* I love horror films.
* I slept in my parent's room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
* My old friends keep in touch with me.
* I don't read newspapers.
* The news is such a waste of time.
* Blogging is a waste of time.
* I hate animals.
* I can't live without make-up.
* I curse like a pirate.
* I'm happy with my 11 years old car.
* I hate people that are smart.
* I love Orange Juice.
* I can't drink for nuts.
* I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
* I've got a new phone.
* I'm going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
* I love swimming.

* I haven't worked out since March.
* I think I'm fat.
* I love my friends and family.


Then, tag 5 people to do the same test :

* Ella -> ummi mairah
* Kak Honey -> ibu fatihah
* Umialya
* Fadzillah -> mama irfan
* Kak Hasmah -> ibu hakim haikal

No comments:

Post a Comment